Storage Concepts will provide you with the highest quality storage systems available – from a simple section of pallet rack to a multi-level mezzanine pick system.
We can increase your operation’s efficiency by helping you better utilize existing space and by streamlining your production and material hanlding.
Our in-house financial subsidiary offers a diverse range of lease plans and financing options. We can design a program to meet your specific needs.
Storage Concepts warehouse racking equipment is ready for delievery and installation at a moments notice. Whether you're looking for Selective, Drive in, or Pushback racking Storage Concepts has the resources to best fit your needs.
- Drive In
- Wide Variety of Sizes
- Sturdy miter cut bracing
- Rigid connections
- 40-foot continuous length
- Single-sided or double storage
- Columns up to 48 feet
- 3" vertical adjustability
- Tapered arms
- Heavy-guage welded brace panels
- Customized systems
- Rack supported or free-standing designs
- Single or multiple stories
- Packages available
- All types of decking available
- Max. use of floor space with Min. number of aisles
- Normally store 2-8 pallets deep per lane
- Ideal for LIFO systems
- Designed for frequent pallet movement
- First level is usually floor-stacked
- Systems from 2-6 pallets deep per storage lane
- Ideal for LIFO and FIFO
- Up to 75% more storage than a selective system
- Pallet weights up to 5000lbs each.
- Combines the self positioning feature of flow racks with the high density of drive-in systems.
Services available include:
- Selective rack
- Cantilever rack
- Drive in rack
- Pallet flow rack
- Pushback rack